Don’t let your builder walk all over you and don’t assume your builder is looking out for your best interest!
Have your newly constructed home inspected by an experienced third party non-bias professional, looking out for your best interest. BEFORE YOU CLOSE! While you are looking through your new home and trying to place your furniture, we will be pointing out and reporting the things the builder needs to correct before you close. We all know that after you close on your new home, you are no longer on the builder’s priority list and it will be harder to get things corrected. Purchasing a new home is a major decision and we can make you a smarter, wiser and more informed negotiator.
We have Code Certified Inspectors on staff that can back-up their findings. You will receive a detailed report with the necessary code references that will help you negotiate your repairs.
We can help keep minor problems today from becoming major issues tomorrow.
Remember, this is your Final New Construction Report. Hopefully you have had us review prior to this with our Phase I and II new construction inspections. Should you have any questions about either construction inspections, please feel free to contact us at (903) 218-3455 and let us know how we can help. We are the ones that are here for you. We don’t benefit from you buying or selling your home!
- Foundation, Drainage Around Foundation
- Roof Covering, Roof Structure
- Interior & Exterior Surfaces (brick veneer, wood veneer, interior sheetrock and wall covering)
- Ceilings & Floors
- Interior & Exterior Doors
- Windows (screens, thermal pane leaks, locks and window operation)
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Service Entrance Wires, Distribution Wires
- Panel Boxes, Sub-panel Boxes
- Breakers & Fuses
- Receptacles (outlets), Switches & Fixtures
- Sprinkler Systems, Pools & Spas
- Gas Supply Systems
- Septic Systems
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning:
- Gas or Electric Heating Equipment
- Air Conditioning (indoor & outdoor units)
- Ductwork, plenums & registers
- Exterior Water Hose Faucets
- Interior Faucets & Fixtures (commodes, tubs & showers)
- Laundry Connections
- Drains, Waste & Vents
- Water Heaters (gas or electric)
- Dishwashers, Disposals,
- Range Hoods, Range, Cooktops, Ovens
- Microwaves, Trash Compactors
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans & Heaters
- Garage Door Openers, Door Bells, Dryer Vents